Invest in Community, Environment, Education
Save the date for this year's Fall Social - Thursday, Oct. 13
A clean San Diego is everyone’s business. That’s why I Love A Clean San Diego has been empowering people to improve the health and beauty of our local environment for more than 60 years. Join us for an evening of celebration as we raise funds to support our environmental programs. We're currently seeking corporate sponsors to offset costs of this event. As a corporate sponsor of this event, you will be supporting our efforts to bring the community together for a lasting impact on our region.
Shop at Amazon Smile to Support ILACSD!
Amazon Smile allows ILACSD supporters to give back without breaking the bank! Purchase your holiday gifts or every day items on Amazon Smile and a portion of your purchase will go directly back to our pollution prevention programs - it's that easy! Simply click here to get started! Current Amazon users can log in with your normal Amazon information. For more information & FAQs, click here!
Would you give $20, $50 or $100 to ensure your family and friends can enjoy clean beaches and trails year-round? Your support of I Love A Clean San Diego restores our community and changes the way people treat our local environment.
$50 - Provides supplies to stencil 50 storm drains with pollution prevention messages
$100 - Funds the materials to conduct a community cleanup
$250 - Educates 100 students on the importance of environmental protection
Donate online using your credit or debit card:
Or download and complete the Donation Form and mail it along with a check or money order to:
I Love A Clean San Diego
2508 Historic Decatur Rd, Ste. 150
San Diego, CA 92106
Employer Matching Gifts
Does your employer match donations? If you're not sure you can ask your Human Resources department or contact us and we'd be happy to help you figure it out. Matching gifts are an easy way to make your donation go even further!
Click to view our Guidestar profile.
Why Support I Love A Clean San Diego?
Our organization’s efforts have a major impact on the San Diego community. Here are some of our accomplishments in 2015:
- WasteFreeSD.org: Our one of a kind hotline and database, WasteFreeSD.org fielded close to 14,000 requests for recycling information. Without this vital resource, residents would be left with nowhere to turn for recycling and proper disposal of hazardous items. This diverts countless amounts of waste from San Diego’s landfills, and prevents illegal dumping in our communities.
- Community Cleanups: We coordinated more than 32,000 volunteers last year to remove nearly 500,000 pounds of trash and recyclables from San Diego’s beaches, waterways, canyons, and parks. This debris is a threat to public health, wildlife, and the natural ecosystems in San Diego.
- Environmental Education: We empowered over 30,000 youth and adults in San Diego to make a positive impact on their environment. We know that youth hold the key to the environmental future of our community and our planet. Education provides inspiration to change their behaviors, helping minimize our community’s ecological footprint.
Click here to download our 2015 Annual Report to learn more about ILACSD's impact in your community.
Ways to Support ILACSD
- Donate. Make an online donation or send a check by mail.
- Sponsor an event. Encourage your employer to partner with ILACSD for one of our programs, or sponsor an ILACSD event. Contact Lexi Ambrogi for more details.
- Make an in-kind donation. We often need cleanup supplies, volunteer prizes, or office supplies. Contact Sarah Buchholz for in-kind sponsorship opportunities.
- Purchase ILACSD merchandise. We sell I Love A Clean San Diego sweatshirts, t-shirts, water bottles, reusable bags and more! Check them out in our online gallery and contact us to purchase. These items raise funds for our programs and help spread our environmental message in the community.
- Volunteer. We coordinate monthly volunteer events and have numerous volunteer programs that allow you to make a difference in your community. Visit our Volunteer Page or contact Lauren Short for more information.