Do you want to join a team that improves the health and beauty of San Diego County? If you have a passion for the environment and are an experienced accounting professional, we want to meet you. I Love A Clean San Diego is passion in action.
The Accounting Coordinator position performs general bookkeeping functions, data entry, reporting and billing preparation in support of the accounting department in addition to providing administrative assistance for the ILACSD team and its programs.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Data entry of hours and expenses into time-keeping software
• Processing accounts payable, vendor account maintenance and correspondence
• Processing accounts receivable and maintain reporting records
• Prep weekly/monthly donor stewardship reporting and correspondence
• Merchandise tracking and reporting
• Equipment/technology tracking and depreciation schedules
• Assist in business operations including mail, postage and equipment maintenance
• Assist with preparing month-end reporting, month-end inventory, and account reconciliations
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience working in an office, general office skills and business correspondence
• Proficient with Excel, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Zoom and 10 key
• Attention to detail with a high level of organization and eagerness to assist with projects
• Professional attitude with friendly phone and customer service skills
• Accounting and general bookkeeping experience preferred
• Must have access to reliable transportation.
• Must be able to lift and move objects up to 30 lbs
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Part-time / Non-exempt position
• Salary range $18-20 DOE
I Love A Clean San Diego is a values-driven organization. It is essential all team members exhibit the following core values and office culture:
• Live the mission
• Inspire environmental change
• Value partnerships
• Exhibit positive attitude
• Communicate openly to ensure collaboration
• Understanding and supportive of each other and the team
• Respect others and value their opinions
• Encourage learning and growth
I Love A Clean San Diego provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, caregiver status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please send a PDF cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.