Did you know the average American throws away 82 pounds of textile waste every year? Join our free To Buy or Not To Buy: The Dos and Don’ts of Sustainable Fashion webinar on Thursday, December 7, from 10 – 11 AM to learn how to make your closet more sustainable!
We will cover:
- Textile recycling and upcycling ideas
- Low waste laundry routines
- How to mindfully clean out your closet
- Thrift shopping tips and local secondhand store recommendations
- The environmental impacts of fast fashion
Registration is required. Participants who cannot attend live are encouraged to register to receive the recording and additional resources. Thank you to the City of San Diego Environmental Services Department for sponsoring this event!